LearnDash comes in two version of products. You can either get the WordPress Learning Management System Plugin applications to add on to your WordPress website or you subscribe to the LearnDash Cloud if you have not built your online academy website. The LearnDash Cloud allows you to build the online academy and to build and sell course.
Why we like LearnDash?
We use LearnDash more than any other Learning Management Systems because we are WordPress developers. LearnDash is the best learning management system that we have found. The following are reasons why we really love this application.
1. Reliability & Stability It is one of those software that is super reliable. Each time they launch a new update version of the application, you would seldom find any software bugs. This means the company’s pre-launch software testing procedures must have been very thorough and they make sure that the software is working well before they release an enhancement or version update. When you run an website selling courses, you want to be sure that it works smoothly, particularly the payment gateway. Thus far, LearnDash software has been very reliable.
2. Well Structured and Flexible -The LearnDash application has been so carefully designed and well thought out that it allows for a lot of flexibilties and gives course creators a lot of power in designing the structure and functionalities of the courses.
3. As a WordPress Plugin – It is ideal for WordPress developers and any company that choose to use WordPress to build their website. You can add the LearnDash learning management system easily with just a few clicks.
Best for : major universities, small to mid-size companies, startups, entrepreneurs, and WordPress bloggers, web developers and agencies.
Company : Liquid Web (Learndash is part of StellarWP, a Liquid Web Brand).
Country : Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States (info. from 6sense)
Company size: LearnDash is run by a global team of developers, designers, marketers, and customer support specialists (Info. from LearnDash website).
Number of customers: In 2023, 46 (tracked by 6sense)
Number of websites: 162,663 live sites (according to Built With)
Market Share: In 2023, 0.02% (tracked by 6sense)
1. As a WordPress Plugin: $199 /year
2. LearnDash Cloud: $25/month
LearnDash Cloud: $25/mth
How to Create a Course using LearnDash
Discover how simple it is to build a course using LearnDash. It is super easy!